On behalf of the Appleton Education Foundation, we thank you for committing your time and insight in support of our scholarship program.
Donors who have established scholarship funds within the Foundation trust that their charitable wishes are carried out today and in the future.
Getting Started In 3 Easy Steps:
As a committee member, you have an important role in helping the Foundation keep the process effective and objective.
1. Read our Documents for Reviewers
Did you know that our own personal bias can affect the selection process? That is why we have reduced the visibility of applicants’ personally identifiable information such as name and address in the student’s application form.
- The AEF has taken steps to lessen ways bias can affect the selection process. Please read our Bias Information for Scholarship Selection Committee Members.
- Access the March 2023 Reviewer Training Session presentation slides.
2. Browse the Frequently Asked Questions
- Check out our Frequently Asked Questions for scholarship reviewers. (This information is hosted on the Community Foundation’s website.)
3. Enter the Scholarship Portal
- Set up your login and profile page on the Scholarship Portal:
- Watch this video tutorial for help navigating your evaluator dashboard.
- For questions or technical help, email our Grants & Scholarships Manager or call 920-832-1517 ext. 3.