Giving to the Appleton Education Foundation is an effective way to support educator innovation and student motivation and to leverage private dollars for the collective benefit of all Appleton Area School District schools.
Appleton Education Foundation donors include a wide range of people who recognize the strong connection between Appleton’s public schools and its high quality of life:
- Educators (current and retired)
- Community members (those who have no children or whose children are grown)
- Private foundations
You can support the Appleton Education Foundation by:
- Making annual gifts
- Giving in honor/in memory of educators or other individuals
- Establishing a named fund within the Foundation
- Donating gifts of stock, bonds, real estate, a life insurance policy, personal property or other assets.
- Establishing a Charitable Gift Annuity or other planned gift.
Making a Gift
- Give online using your credit card. (Please note you will automatically be connected to the Community Foundation’s secure online giving site, where you may direct your gift to an AEF fund.)
- Complete a Gift Form or Tribute Gift Form and mail it with your check to:
Appleton Education Foundation
122 E. College Ave, Suite 1-B
Appleton, WI 54911
- Contact the Foundation office at 920.832.1517 to set up a recurring donation deducted monthly from a checking or savings account.
- AASD Employees- complete the form to contribute via payroll deduction.
All gifts to the AEF are tax-deductible. The AEF promptly acknowledges all contributions for tax purposes and publishes a list of donors in its Annual Report. (Donor wishes for anonymity are strictly honored.)
Gifts may go even further if a donor works for a company that matches employee contributions. The following companies have matched employee gifts to the AEF in recent years.
- Boeing Company
- ITW Foundation
- Jones Lang LaSalle Americas, Inc.
- Kimberly-Clark Foundation
- Eli Lilly and Company Foundation
- Sentry Insurance Foundation
- U.S. Bancorp Piper Jaffray