Application Timeline: now – July 26, 2019
One $2,500 grant is available for both EC-6 and 7-12 levels.
How to apply
Submit two descriptions – one no more than 300 words and one no more than 75 words. Please include budget information in the 300-word description. Both may be in a single Word file. Send your files to Grants@AppletonEducationFoundation.org before the end of July 26 (11:59 p.m.).
Ideas that will be considered
• Specialists/guest speakers to work with educators
• Projects or programs that require funds to purchase technology/equipment
• Expansion of a pilot program funded previously with AEF or other grant dollars
***Overall, ideas should address a need across multiple grades, schools, or subjects. You may pair AEF funds with AASD budget dollars or additional funding from other sources.***
Ideas that will NOT be considered
Author visits, guest speakers, small-group professional development, and other similar ideas will be more appropriate for our traditional grant opportunities. Learn about them here.
Bookroom books, textbooks, classroom books, technology/equipment without a project idea, transportation, event tickets, etc. will not be considered and are typically not funded through other AEF granting opportunities.
• Application deadline: July 26, 2019
• AEF board of directors selects top three ideas in each category: Aug. 1, 2019
• Ideas are presented to AASD staff at Welcome Back Event – each staff member gets one paper vote: Aug. 27, 2019
• Ideas are posted to Facebook and voting (by “liking” an idea) runs through Sept. 20, 2019 at noon
• Staff paper votes and all Facebook votes are compiled and two $2,500 grants are awarded the afternoon of Sept. 20!
Questions? Contact us at 920-832-1517 or email.