9. Fabulous raffles! Where else can you buy $30 in raffle tickets for an opportunity to win season tickets to the Broadway Across America series at the Fox Cities Performing Arts Center?
8. You mix and mingle with community and business leaders, educators and administrators, retirees and foundation staff… that’s a pretty diverse crowd!
7. Golf concludes around 4 p.m. After dinner and a short program you are on your way to a carefree weekend.
6. Your company logo will be featured on the course for all golfers and volunteers
5. You get the opportunity to meet and golf with students from Appleton high school golf teams. If you ask nicely, they’ll even help you out with a long drive or putt.
4. You get to exercise your brain when answering the Masters Knowledge Challenge questions. Your team’s quiz score gets averaged with its golf score to determine
1st – 10th places.
3. Your team represents an AASD school. How well you golf and answer quiz questions determines how much money the school wins. Don’t have a specific school in mind? That’s okay, AEF will match you with a school.
2. A portion of event sponsorship dollars goes directly to AASD schools as unrestricted grants. These grants support projects not covered by tax dollars.
1. You help support the overall mission of AEF: to creatively enhance education in our community.
Ready to register for this exciting golf outing!?! Visit the Knowledge Open page to download the registration form.
Contact Lori with any questions. 920-832-1517